Fiddler captures, offline analyzis

Nov 11, 2010 at 8:30 AM

Guys,

I am very new on this nice product...

I frequently receive from customers some fiddler traces, the do it themself. I wonder if I could analyze these capture "offline" (not in realtime) with watcher.

Technically possible ?

thanks for your advice.

Regards.

Coordinator
Nov 12, 2010 at 7:00 AM

Possible, and done! I should have a new build online tomorrow.

Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 1:31 AM
To: chrisweber@live.com
Subject: Fiddler captures, offline analyzis [websecuritytool:234273]

Guys,

I frequently receive from customers some fiddler traces, the do it themself. I wonder if I could analyze these capture "offline" (not in realtime) with watcher.

Technically possible ?

thanks for your advice.

Regards.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (websecuritytool@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email websecuritytool@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Nov 12, 2010 at 7:34 AM

You rock !

Frédéric ESNOUF l Microsoft EMEA l France & Middle East and Africa (MEA)l Security and IDA l +33 6 6440 6711

My blog : http://blogs.technet.com/b/fesnouf/

Sent: vendredi 12 novembre 2010 09:01
To: Frederic Esnouf
Subject: Re: Fiddler captures, offline analyzis [websecuritytool:234273]

Possible, and done! I should have a new build online tomorrow.

Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 1:31 AM
To: chrisweber@live.com
Subject: Fiddler captures, offline analyzis [websecuritytool:234273]

Guys,

Technically possible ?

thanks for your advice.

Regards.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (websecuritytool@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email websecuritytool@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com